[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Сервер Perfect World » Установить сервер » Create Perfect World server
Create Perfect World server
Admin_EverybodyДата: Понедельник, 19.05.2008, 16:49 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Статус: Offline
With such an increase in the popularity for my guide I wrote for another website I decided to include it here as well.

Perfect World Server on Windows with coLinux Perfect World Server on Single PC

I recommend downloading my original PDF of the Single PC guide as the formatting is much easier to read. You can get it from one of the links below. The password to open the PDF is mmorpg-dev

Link 1 - RapidShare Link 2 - MediaFire Link 3 - FilesUpload

[GUIDE] Perfect World Server on Windows with coLinux

As most of you know the server files are compiled to run on UNIX/Linux based systems. This guide will show you how to install and setup coLinux so that you can run your Perfect World server on Windows.

Requirements: PC with Intel based CPU - glinkd and gamedbd don’t work on AMD CPUs. I have a fix for this you can find here coLinux-stable - Link Perfect World Server - Link

Optional: Perfect World on single PC Guide Fedora Core 5

Extras: coLinux - FAQ WinPcap - Download Link - Documentation

I will be using Fedora 5 to run with our coLinux once we get it setup. Again this is optional and you may choose another distro. This is not something you need to go out to download manually, you will decide in the coLinux setup. Try to choose one you are familiar with because the Linux distribution you choose only contain the core files. And you will have to install a few libraries to get the server up and running. Redhat based distros like Fedora use yum and/or rpm, Debian based use apt-get, Gentoo uses emerge, etc. Anyway, lets get started!

Step 1: Download and run the installer for coLinux

• Download coLinux-stable, select the coLinux-*.exe one
  • Run the coLinux installer: click Next, I Agree, and Next again
  • The destination folder doesn’t default to “c:\coLinux” but I recommend it. Click Next
  • You will be prompted to install WinPcap. Click the install link.
  • Download and install WinPcap, leave the installer open
  • After WinPcap is installed click Next from the installer
  • Choose your distribution, I chose Fedora Core 5, click Install
  • If you get prompted to install TAP-Win32, click Continue Anyway
Note: the download may take awhile depending on your choice.

Step 2: Decompress the Linux distro

• Go to your coLinux directory (c:\coLinux)
  • You should see a file like: Fedora5-2gb.ext3.7z, which may be different depending on the distro you chose
  • Right-click on it and go to “Extract Here” or 7-Zip->Extract Here
  • You may delete the Fedora5-2gb.ext3.7z if you wish, just make sure you have Fedora5-2gb.ext3
Step 3: Create a swapfile

• Pick one of the swapfiles from Index of /colinux/swap and save it to your c:\coLinux
  • Note: it’s a good idea to pick one about the same size as your memory.
  • Decompress this archive same as step 2; right click your swapfile and “Extract Here”

Уехал на отдых, буду в середине ИЮЛЯ. =)
Всем желаю также провести удачно ЛЕТО!!!

hollowmanДата: Пятница, 24.10.2008, 16:12 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
Привет, возник вопрос по поводу установки сервера через вмваре на дебиане. В общем, серв я запустил. Осталось залить на мускул дамп, и вот самый главный вопрос: А где его взять этот дамп??? И ещё, как прикрутить сервак на внешку через рутер? (Рутер (выдаёт айпишку: с 192.168.2.10 до 192.168.2.14 -> основной комп IP: 192.168.2.10 (с вмваре) -> на вмваре стоит сервак с айпишкой: 192.168.2.11)???
Ну и как если есть прикрутить и где скачать регу?!

Форум » Сервер Perfect World » Установить сервер » Create Perfect World server
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Общий чат сайта и форума
Copyright Perfect World русский фан сайт © 2024